Innovation through inclusion
Is your organization ready to...
- Build an organization that can continually evolve, adapt, and thrive
- Learn to be comfortable with discomfort and face unusual situations with curiosity first
- Foster a diversity of decision-makers who are willing and able to support your organization through challenge and change
- Engage the fullest spectrum of internal and external participants in the process
- Discover how embracing differences can strengthen collaborations
Managing Organizational Turning Points
Has your success led to feeling overwhelmed and understaffed? You may be at an organizational turning point.
You achieved success because you are great at what you do. And now, your success requires you to find newsways to do it. Helping you through this evolution is what I do. Whether it is new communication systems, streamlined accounting, or finding the most effective ways to use your assets.
I will guide you through the process of externalizing internal systems. And I will help you learn how to identify useful tools and how to use them effectively for your organization
I WORK WITH NON-PROFITS AND BUSINESSES TO BUILD ON EXISTING STRENGTHS, MANAGE ORGANIZATIONAL TURNING POINTS, AND CREATE SOUND INFRASTRUCTURE.
I specialize in organizational inclusion, dealing with privilege, and learning how to be an ally. Focus areas include gender, sexism, and LGBT topics.